Terms and conditions of use of the online storefront www.agenceaura.com
Agence Aura is an online storefront specialized in the sale and distribution of ergonomic accessories, armchairs and office furniture online for teleworking.
Agencaura.com is the intellectual property of the company 9195-3968 Quebec Inc. operating under the name Agence Aura Inc. Agence Aura Inc. is an incorporated company whose principal place of business is located at 239 Notre-Dame Street West, suite 200, Montreal, Qc, H2Y 1T4.
By accessing the agenceaura.com online storefront and/or an agence Aura application on social networks including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram or any other possible application on the Internet or mobile device you confirm that you have read and understood this agreement and you agree to be bound by it, whether you are a visitor or a customer with an account on Agenceaura.com.
This agreement governs your use of the Agenceaura.com Website and its presence in the above-mentioned social networks. We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or subtract portions of the Site at any time without notice. The regular use you will make of the Site, before and/or after the changes, represents your acceptance of the terms and conditions. It is your full responsibility to regularly check the content of this page to be aware of changes, if any. Please take the time to read the following terms and conditions as they are the basis of a harmonious business relationship for all.
- Confirmation of your purchases :
Your order is accepted by agenceaura.com only when you receive an order confirmation by email sent to the address provided when you registered on the Site. Under no circumstances shall the company be held responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, of income, privileges or profits, if you do not receive an order confirmation.
- By using the Site you agree to :
The following terms apply unconditionally to your use of the Site:
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis only. We reserve the right to remove or suspend it without warning. Agenceaura.com cannot be held responsible if the Site becomes unusable at a certain time, for a short or long period of time. You are responsible for informing the people having access to the Site and who represent you of these terms and conditions.
- We are the owner and licensee of the copyrights and intellectual property of the storefront and the contents published on it. These contents and works are protected by international laws and agreements. These rights have all been reserved and registered. You may print, transmit or save information from the site for your personal or professional use. You may not, however, modify it or use it outside the context for which it was arranged and presented. No commercial use of the storefront, its applications, services and content is permitted without first obtaining written authorization from the company. The printing, copying or recording of the Storefront, in whole or in part, for a use other than that for which it was put online by the Company, without its written permission, is against the terms and conditions of use of the Storefront. The Company will then undertake all measures at its disposal to defend its rights.
- Comments, notes, descriptions, postings on the blog or newsletter or other applications or services do not mean that they take a definitive position on the subject matter. We therefore disclaim any responsibility arising from the interpretation that could be given to these writings published on the storefront.
- We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by a user of the storefront as a result of its proper or improper use, whether caused by error or not by the user or the company, by negligence or not even if predictable. Without limitation, we disclaim liability or damages for any loss of revenues, profits, sales, goodwill, contracts, savings, data and time.
- We cannot be held responsible for malicious attacks that have infected our computer equipment and then been transmitted to our users despite the many precautions we take on a daily basis to protect our assets.
- You may not create an external link to our storefront if you are not the owner of the website receiving the link. We reserve the right to remove this link if we unilaterally judge that it violates our policies and values.
- The external links provided on the storefront are for your information only. We have no control over their content or their owner’s practices. We therefore decline all responsibility for any material, financial or moral inconvenience incurred by our users on these sites.
- Intellectual property of the brand Agence Aura:
The Agence Aura brand, its domain names and its graphics, design, logos, slogans, top of page, bottom of page, banners, buttons, scripts, videos, animations and others are legally registered in Canada. No illicit use resulting from a copy, reproduction, imitation, in part or in whole, of the brand, its trademarks and trade names will be tolerated by the company without undertaking the defense of its rights.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Agence Aura and its divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors, employees, and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in connection with any third party claims, actions, and demands arising out of your violation of the terms and conditions related to your use of the Site.
Any legal dispute arising from the application of these terms and conditions will be resolved exclusively before the Laws and Regulations in force in the Province of Quebec, Canada. You agree never to take legal action against the company outside the province of Quebec, Canada.
These terms and conditions constitute the complete agreement between the parties regarding the use of the Agenceaura.com storefront and its applications and services. By his regular use, the user confirms his agreement to the principles of this agreement.